Saturday, February 22, 2014

a minibook of fruits and vegetables






This is a very simple way to make an 8-page minibook. Any size of paper will do as long as you can divide it into eight equal-sized blocks. Note that pages 1-4 are the reverse of pages 5-8 (the top of each section meets at the center line), and that pages 7 and 8 will be your book covers. Fold on the broken lines, and cut on the solid line, which extends for only the connecting line between the four middle blocks.

I made my etegami minibook by taping the etegami cards together to form eight equal-sized blocks, leaving the connecting line between the four middle blocks un-taped to make the equivalent of the book pattern shown.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful. I make that book all the time, but didnt think of taping cards together to make a postcard sized one. Thank you for another great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I should re-read this tomorrow, not after a couple of glasses of wine. I am so confused, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Thank you!
    your minibook is very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I will be trying this...looks pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this beautifull minibook ! It's a good idea !

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely and a great way to make mini-books!

    ReplyDelete